Browse, search and watch Henry Kissinger audio, videos and more at KNSS Radio.
8/7/17-Mark Levin Audio Rewind
Is America capable of defending itself against the threat of North Korea, Iran, and China? Two out of these three nations have threatened to fire missiles at our country. We have the Democrat media who contribute nothing to the future of this country and Republicans in this Congress who have ...
this hour. And we've actually touched on from time to time. And Henry Kissinger warned about the incident happened to be right this is from the independent British paper. Henry Kissinger Warren is destroying I basis could lead to uranium radical empire. My hosts on non ice is powers in other words what
that happen in just a moment okay. What I was saying that Henry Kissinger . Has been saying. And I touched on this too. That once ice assist defeated. In the areas in the Middle East we
5/26/17-Interview with Michael Oren
Mark Levin interviews Michael Oren, former Israeli ambassador, to the U.S. and Vice Minister of Diplomacy in the Prime Minister’s office
8000. Egyptian soldiers landed in the eye without water. And it was Henry Kissinger . The secretary of state was able to use that. That situation to begin brokering ultimately be in the peace agreement between Egypt
Trump Meeting with SC Governor Nikki Haley, Henry Kissinger
are South Carolina Gov. Nikki Haley, a potential contender for secretary of state, and former Secretary of State Henry Kissinger . Haley, who was a late endorser of Trump, originally threw her support behind former presidential candidate Marco Rubio before the South Carolina
Tour the New Nixon Library and Museum with Richard Nixon's Grandson
his brother Ed Nixon and his daughter Tricia Nixon Cox, will be on-hand for the 11 a.m. opening, as well Dr. Henry Kissinger and former California Gov. Pete Wilson. For a preview of what to expect, watch Nixon Cox's tour below. Copyright
Sen. Bob Corker: Trump Is 'Going to Have to Change'
glad that Trump was talking to Republican foreign policy leaders like Former Secretaries of State James Baker and Henry Kissinger , and that his overall worldview represents a shift toward Baker's “selective engagement” that would be a break with the Obama and Bush administrations
Hillary Clinton's Relationship with Henry Kissinger
with former Secretary of State Henry Kissinger , but he isn't the presidential ..... I was very flattered when Henry Kissinger said I ran the State Department ..... because I happen to believe that Henry Kissinger was one of the most destructive
Donald Trump to Meet Foreign Policy Bigwig Henry Kissinger
to meet with a foreign policy notable. The real estate mogul is reportedly meeting with former Secretary of State Henry Kissinger Tuesday, according to The Washington Post. The paper reported that Kissinger and Trump have been speaking by phone
Congress approval ratings
Senate incumbents won re-election. We talk disapproval, and vote approval. -0- Our thought for today is from Henry Kissinger : "Ninety percent of the politicians give the other ten percent a bad reputation."
Young people sour on politics
complaining that they can't get their way all the time. I exaggerate. But not much. -0- Our thought for today is from Henry Kissinger : "Ninety percent of the politicians give the other ten percent a bad reputation."
Former sheriff talks politics
broadcast, you can hear a podcast on our web page ... K-N-S-S radio dot com. -0- Our thought for today is from Henry Kissinger : “90% of the politicians give the other 10% a bad reputation.”